want your group to see London in style? Hire a 24-seater minibus!
London is one of the world’s top travel destinations. One could spend a lifetime here, and never be short of new and exciting things to do. However, if you are travelling with a group of any large size, the logistics of doing so can seem daunting. Can we all fit on that same bus? What if we lose someone on the Tube? There has to be an easier way!
You’re in luck – there is! This is a top company for minibus hire in London. Their personalized service is top-notch, and the professional drivers can help you make your London trip a memorable one, making recommendations about the best times to check out both the typical tourist destinations, and off-the-beaten path secret gems. With different sized vehicles available for hire, with driver, this company can meet your needs, even up to a 24-seat minibus! Their personalized service sets them apart from their competition.
When planning your London trip, here are some suggested top sites to be sure to visit:
1. The British Museum is one of the world’s great repositories for treasures from around the world, from Egyptian artifacts, the famous Rosetta stone, and the infamous Elgin Marbles. This truly cannot be missed if anyone in your group loves history.
2. Abbey Road is a must-do for any fan of music, especially those who adore the Fab Four. While you cannot visit the studios, your driver can deliver your group right to the famous “zebra crossing”, and might even drive you past the house of one Sir Paul McCartney, which is nearby.
3. Camden Market is high on the list for those who love unique, trendy, edgy clothes, shoes, jewellery, and other odds and ends. It’s a fantastic place for the group to spend a couple of hours – let the ladies shop while the gents enjoy a pint at a local pub, as there are plenty nearby!
4. St. Paul’s Cathedral is a testament to the genius of Sir Christopher Wren, a beautiful edifice inside and out. Be sure to spend some time revealing in the history of this building, enjoying the Whispering Gallery, and imagining Lady Diana Spencer walking down the aisle to marry her Prince.
5. Oxford Street is one of the world’s shopping Mecca. Your driver can drop your party off at one end of this shopping paradise and pick the party up at the other end in a few hours. Ladies, get those credit cards ready!
6. The London Eye is simply the best spot in all of London for amazing views. If you pay attention to the sunset time for the day you will be visiting, and time your visit accordingly, you can actually start the 30 minute journey while it is still daylight, and watch the sunset during your rotation, and end the 30 minutes while evening starts. So amazingly romantic!
So, if you want to make your trip a memorable one, be sure to hire a minibus London from our company.