The E1 Brick Lane area of London forms one of the most interesting historical centers of the city. In this area, you will find remnants of Victorian era London, postwar housing and amenities, and slum housing that has been renovated to fit with the modern city. You can see it all from a Brick Lane minibus tour.
Things to Do in E1
Your Brick Lane driver will be able to show you these interesting sites in E1:
1. Stepney is one of the old neighborhoods of London. Go for a walk in Stepney, and you’ll see some of the old sites of the East End, including historical squares.
2. For something a little different, visit the Spitalfields City Farm. This is one of the largest city farms in the country.
3. For an evening of entertainment, stop at the Half Moon Young People’s Theatre. This building was once a townhouse in the Victorian days, but it has been converted into an entertainment venue that has shows on several nights per week.
4. Go for a stroll around Shadwell Basin. This body of water dates back to the days of the London Docks.
5. Visit the old historical church, St. Paul’s. This church was the religious centre for many historical figures, including the famous Captain James Cook.
Hire a Cheap Minibus for Brick Lane
Brick Lane can be a far visit for people staying in the Western districts of the city. Taking a coach or minibus to your destination can simplify your trip and help you travel comfortably. Minibus Hire in London is one of the highest quality minibus services in London, known for its great customer service and comfortable vehicles.
Why Choose Minibus Hire in London?
Minibus Hire in London is great for trips to Brick Lane because of the wide variety of options they offer. You are in control of your schedule and your itinerary; don’t rely on the schedules of public transportation to get around to your chosen destinations. We offer vans for groups of 8 or more people, and you can even choose special amenities such as a fridge or restrooms. Our knowledgeable drivers can help complete your trip to the city by providing you with great suggestions.
A trip to Brick Lane can be a great part of any London itinerary. Before you go, be sure to book your transportation; a cheap minibus is a great way to go for trips to E1 in London.