Things to Do in Coulsdon- CR5 postcode
Coulsdon, a district located in South London, is part of the North Downs, which are hills that have both flint and chalk. For individuals, couples or families visiting London, it’s easy to get around when staying in Coulsdon, and there’s never a lack of entertainment when in London. Here are a handful of things to do while you’re in the area. Need a reliable, quality minibus service? Count on Minibus Hire in London.
1. Visit Memorial Gardens, which has everything from an adventure park and “Crazy Golf” to basketball, cricket and tennis. During the summertime, beach games are put on by the cafe. Get there easily with local minibus hire with driver
2. Old Couldson is home to Grange Park, which has football pitches and a playground. Another park that also hosts football is Richman Hill Park. Also included there are a playground for children, tennis courts, and a zip wire. Richman Hill was renovated in 2009. Go from park to park with a cheap minibus.
3. Golfers will love to hit a few rounds at the Woodcote Park Golf Club, which has been around since 1920. Golf is also available at the Coulsdon Manor.
4. Love to cook? Take a Japanese cooking class at Yuki’s Kitchen. With high quality Coulsdon minibus hire service, you’re sure to get to your class on time.
5. The nearby and delicious-smelling Mayfield Lavender Farm is an easy jaunt, especially thanks to a Coulsdon minibus. There are acres of lavender to enjoy, plus a small cafe that serves lavender-infused foods and drinks. Even if you’ve been to the farm before, it’s worth another visit, since the lavender fields change all the time.
6. Head to the Mystery Cube with coach hire Coulsdon and enjoy an afternoon or evening of interesting stories and puzzles. There are physical puzzles, plus codes and locks to figure out. It’s perfect for people who love to challenge themselves!
7. Want to get a bit wild and messy? Not far from Coulsdon is the Delta Force Paintball farm. Go head-to-head with friends, family or even strangers!
8. For a relaxing evening and a true London dining experience, check out the Windsor Castle Pub. This is a family-friendly eatery, and you can even bring a well-behaved canine friend! The food is delicious and the service is excellent.
When you have reliable transportation like Coulsdon minibus hire, it’s easy to see all that Coulsdon and surrounding towns have to offer!