If you love going out with your friends for a night of fun in Shoreditch, you can find a cheap minibus to get you there. We provide a quick response to your needs, and we’re available 24 hours a day. All you have to do is give us a call to set up an appointment. Let us know when you need us, where you’re going and what time you want to head back home. Our minibuses come complete with your own driver and can hold up to 49 people.
Here are some of the events coming up in Shoreditch:
1. Parade Presents: Art Prize July 1st – Starting at midnight, you can go to the Art Prize. This event has been taking place since 2013 and provides a place for young, talented British artists to showcase their works. There are a variety of exhibitions that you and your party of friends will be able to check out.
2. Morning Gloryville July 1st – Morning Gloryville is one of the best raves in town and a great way to start your day. The rave starts at 6:30am and lasts until 10:30am. Our minibus services are available all day long, so we’ll pick you up first thing in the morning and provide you with a safe ride home.
3. Warning: This is not Another Pop Up July 3rd through 29th – The name says it all. Monkey Shoulder will be launching their latest bar Pop Down and you can head down to the festivities. This bar prides itself with “public manner” and etiquette before you even walk through the door. You and your party will be greeted with flowers and smiles from the professional doormen at the entrance.
4. The Bear, Opera And Photography Exhibition July 6th through July 12th – The Bear is a stunning exhibition brought to you by the W. Walton Opera. The exhibition shows the different perceptions about men, women, the rich and the poor. You’ll also be able to enjoy some 20th century British composition that is played by a pianist and three singers, who bring the exhibition to life.
5. NASS Festival July 10th to July 12th – This is a three-day music festival held at The Bath and West Showground. You’ll be there with your party as well as 15,000 other music lovers. During the event, you’ll also see live skateboarding and BMXing while you listen to some great live music.