The city of London, England is a bustling metropolis with various things to see and do. Like most cities, it is certainly ever changing and unpredictable. One unpredictable aspect of the city of London-and a trip to the city-is the city’s transportation system and the transportation that you and your travel party will choose of your many options. You may opt simply to walk to your destination through or around London. You may hire a public cab. You may take London’s public transportation, either in the form of the iconic double decker city buses or in the form of the underground tube. A fourth transportation option of which you may not be aware is a private transportation car or minibus hire, such as those offered by Minibus Hire in London.
Indeed, one of the areas you and your travel party will almost certainly want to visit in London is the area of Stratford. Located in the borough of Newham around 9.7 kilometers east northeast of Charing Cross, Stratford has become in recent memory an important economic and cultural center in the city of London. Several attractions and landmarks in the area of Stratford include:
- Olympic Park from the 2012 London Summer Olympics
- Church of St. John the Evangelist
- King Edward VII public house – an 18th century pub, originally called the King of Prussia, but the name was changed at the start of World War I
- Robert the Tank Engine – a 1930s steel locomotive that was returned to Stratford in 2011 for the Olympics
- ArcelorMittal Orbit – a sculpture and observation tower in Olympic Park, largest piece of public art in Britain, intended to be a permanent legacy of the 2012 Olympics
- Abbey Mills Pumping Station – an example of Gothic revival architecture; used in the film Batman Begins
Indeed, whether you are visiting Stratford to relive the excitement of the 2012 London Olympics, a movie buff wishing to visit Abbey Mills, or a casual tourist wishing to gain a bird’s eye view of London at the ArcelorMittal Orbit, you will almost certainly be desirous of transportation to and from the area. Minibus Hire in London is an excellent company through which to book your Stratford transportation. Offering enough options to accommodate virtually any party size and any occasion, Minibus Hire in London offers minibus hires with drivers across London 24 hours a day.