Harold Wood RM3 Greater London (East) minibus Hire
• The Harold Wood Running Club meets evening Monday to Friday at 6:30 p.m. at the Harold Wood Pavilion.
• London Freshers Week begins on September 1, 2015. It’s a series of events and celebrations designed to welcome freshmen students beginning their academic careers at any of the colleges and universities in London.
• The London Marathon takes place on April 24, 2016.Places to Visit
• Bedfords Park Visitor Centre is in a parkland boasting 215 acres. The park includes forests, meadows, marshes and streams. It is home to red deer and dragonflies. The Visitor Centre has information about all the plants and animals that can be found at the park.
• The Hornchurch Sports Centre has recently been renovated. It has two pools and a number of diving boards. The staff also offer swimming lessons.
• The Weald Country Park is 700 years old and has 500 acre. It is home to fallow deer who are especially impressive in the fall when the makes have their antlers.
• The Harold Court Woods is a community green space. There are paths that have been set aside for walking, cycling or horse-back riding.
London Minibus & Coach Hire is a family-run business that has 15 coaches and 12 minibuses. The minibuses can seat 8, 12, 14, or 16 people. A mini-coach can seat 24 people, and a full-sized coach can seat 36 or 49 people. There is also a double-decker coach that can seat 72 passengers.
All of the drivers are CRB checked and fully certified so clients can rest assured they will reach their destinations safely.
Harold Wood Minibus & Coach Hire can take people to and from airports including Heathrow Airport, Gatwick Airport and Manchester Airport. The entire fleet can transport 500 passengers, and they have transported large groups to weddings and sports events. minibus hire in London monitors all flights 24 hours a day and 7 days a week to ensure they do not penalize clients for their plane’s late arrival. They therefore recommend giving the minibus operator their flight number when booking a minibus. The minibus operators are available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week to book a coach or minibus. They can also help clients plan their tours and itineraries.