When you and, if applicable, your travel party, are exploring the bustling city of London, England, you are certainly experiencing a city with a rich history, a city that is an internationally recognized center of art, culture, and industry. London offers its locals and visitors the opportunity to see historically and culturally landmarks and attractions. Because of the city’s diversity and seemingly innumerable attractions, both visitors and locals to London are faced with a decision in regard to what mode of transportation they may use to move in and around the city. They may choose to simply walk to their destination if it is a feasible distance. They may navigate London’s public transportation, either by bus or by tube. Or they may hire a public cab service. Another transportation option is a private car or minibus hire from a corporation such as Minibus Hire in London.
Indeed, when you live or play in London, one area you are likely to visit is the area of Sutton. Located nearly 17 kilometers south south west of Charing Cross, Sutton is located on the lower slopes of the North Downs, the principal town of the London Borough of Sutton. To be sure, Sutton offers its visitors a plethora of landmarks and culturally significant locations. These attractions include:
- A number of conservation areas, including Town Centre High Street Crossroads, Grove Avenue, Landseer Road, and Sutton Garden Suburb
- Several churches, including the Grade II historic building St. Nicholas Church
- Sutton Life Centre, a public building for younger people meant to enrich their lives and celebrate life in Sutton
- Secombe Theatre – run by the Sutton Council, produces contemporary and more well known works
- Several movie theatres, Sutton itself acts as a hub for filmmaking in London
- Sutton Symphony Orchestra
- The Winning Post – the pub at which The Rolling Stones were discovered
As you can see, Sutton is a premier location for visitors to London interested in architecture, theatre, classical music, or popular music history. When you travel to or from Sutton, a private car or minibus hire may be the best option for you and your travel group.Minibus Hire in London offers its customers a wide range of options, from a 4 seat car for the small group to minibuses of various capacities to motor coaches that seat up to 49. These cars and minibuses with drivers can take you to or from Sutton or any location i London 24 hours a day.